We are looking for a vibrant addition to our Software and Web Development team to fill an entry level role. Candidates should have at least a Highschool Diploma or equivalence, and strong critical thinking skills. No experience is required, but applicants with relevant experience may be favored.
As an entry level member of our team, you will be required to:
- Provide base level technical support to our customers for simple tasks like email configuration.
- Work heavily with CSS and HTML to format data for the web
- Maintain content on Client websites
- Create new CSS themes for websites
As your skills develop, your responsibilities may expand to include:
- Repairing broken or depreciated code implementations
- Developing new modules for various Web Frameworks
- Business-centric Software Development
- Network Administrative Tasks
- Data-aggregation and Analysis
All positions at Armor require a valid Driver's License and some physical activity. You must be able to lift 50lbs, and be capable of standing, or climbing up to 70% of the time. All members of the Armor team may be required to interact with and troubleshoot hardware, and as such this position will require reasonable levels of Taste, Smell, Close Vision, and Hearing in order to better identify potential issues within devices.
This position may require interaction with sensitive client data, and does include a general NDA to protect our clients as well as Intellectual Property protections.