We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels. This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and research on the competition
- Supporting the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail, and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Miscellaneous tasks around the office
- Janitorial duties shared by office staff
- Customer liaison, sales, and discussions
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different intenet marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
All positions at ARMOR require a valid driver’s license and some physical activity. You must be able to lift 50 lb and be capable of standing or climbing up to 70% of the time. All members of the ARMOR team may be required to interact with and troubleshoot hardware, and as such this position will require reasonable levels of taste, smell, close vision, and hearing in order to better identify potential issues within devices.
This position may require interaction with sensitive client data, and does include a general NDA, NC, and Intellectual Property Rights to protect our clients as well as Intellectual Property protections.