Field Service Technician
We are looking for people to work in the DeKalb area for Field Technician services, including installation of servers, optimization of network equipment and devices, and on-site maintenance. Candidates should have at least a high school diploma or the equivalence, and strong critical thinking skills. No experience is required, but applicants with relevant experience may be favored. This is a full time position.
- Providing service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Managing all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
We are looking for a self-starter Field service technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
Will be required to have the skills of the help desk and computer technician additionally.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English literacy
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification
All positions at ARMOR require a valid driver’s license and some physical activity. You must be able to lift 50 lb and be capable of standing or climbing up to 70% of the time. All members of the ARMOR team may be required to interact with and troubleshoot hardware, and as such this position will require reasonable levels of taste, smell, close vision, and hearing in order to better identify potential issues within devices.
This position may require interaction with sensitive client data, and does include a general NDA, NC, and Intellectual Property Rights to protect our clients as well as Intellectual Property protections.